Is being short unattractive?

I'm honestly a bit curious. I'm about 5'2" and have stopped growing which has led to my guy friends poking fun at my height. Is small height something guys consider?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Plenty of guys think it's cute even.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• nope in my experience guys tend to be more attracted to shorter women. they will make fun of you sure but that's just our way of interacting with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends per guy, I am 5'4" and I'm 16 so I can't really go for a tall girl anyway. But even then if a girl is shorter than me I think they're adorable

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally, shorter girls find dates more easily and are considered more attractive. You need to be taller to go into something like modeling, but dating is relatively harder.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nein ist sogar attraktiv wenn sie kleiner ist als der mann
    U german right? Cuz of ur name

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, appearance won't really matter to be truthful, what matters is that the way you respond to it means all that matters is your attitude, so be confident no matter what people say of you..

1|0
    0|0
  • For most guys a short girl would be more attractive, actually.

2|1
    0|0
  • I find short girls attractive. But it's probably because I'm short as well :) I'm the same height as you and people poke fun at me too.

1|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the guy. With me at least night doesn't matter much. But then again in not really the average teenage guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love short women. though one consistent seems to be mean tempers. do not upset them for they will rip you a new corn shoot

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind; my girlfriend is 5' 4" and I'm 5' 10".

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, it's really nice for us short guys :) being short for a girl is perfectly acceptable

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. A lot of us like it. Guys teasing you about being small probably like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • By no means is short unattractive..
    In fact everyone is the same height when they are eye to eye
    Horizontally... kissing naturally...

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont care until you're bad person, but i Think guys like to be taller then girls

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer shorter girls over tall ones.
    you definitely don't have to worry about that :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys like it cause you can't look over their shoulder while they text other girls

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's the opposite. Tall girls are unattractive.

0|0
    1|0
    • Yikes lol

• Show All
    • Interestingly, most of the short girls I know will only date very tall guys. I’m taller than average (5’7”) and will date a guy as long as he is my same height. I know a girl who is around 5’10” and her last boyfriend was about 2 inches shorter than her. Not all tall girls are that shallow haha!

• @mak_1 Well, if I have two exact same girls, but one is short, and the other tall, I would approach the shorter. I have better chances with her.

• It is cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I like small girls, that to me is attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • A small girl is cute, especially for tall guys

1|0
    0|0
  • I find shorter girls are curvier... yum

1|0
    0|0
  • Its cute honestly

1|0
    0|0
  • I love a short woman tbh more fun

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4" and I'm very handsome.

1|0
    0|0
  • nah nah

1|0
    0|0
  • I like short women personally, it’s adorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes its horrible, wear some heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys like short girls, I personally don’t care

1|0
    0|0
  • guy "friends"? lmao

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes