Why do women hate on me?

they always see me as competition and hate one me... gang up on me or try to break me down even my younger sister... im 25 and this is me Why do women hate on me?Why do women hate on me?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• It's cause their man got a boner for you. The girls get insecure and hate on you. Remember this is childish behavior but unfortunately there is no avoiding it. Some women try to get ahead of the jealousy by fluffing uo other women. Make then feel confident and imply you are the inferior female to show women you are not a threat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahah oh my god I’m sorry this has nothing to do with being mean. I mean it is but I can’t help it your Face shape and omg I can’t stop laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚