How to have casual relationships with girls?

I always ask myself how would one go about it, preferably staying out of trouble. I'm not one for real relationships, but I am interested in casual "flings"- not necessarily just one night stands, but maybe just being friends and staying "cool" afterwards.

- I'd NEVER tell a woman I love her just for sex.
- I'd to be as clear as possible about it. No leading into thinking otherwise.

So is it possible? Does the woman have to be a "slut" to just have a casual relationship with a guy?
I don't like real relationships very much... for starters, I'm not in love with any woman. I also feel any ugly guy can get a girlfriend by just using the right words or being at the right moment, so that's kind of lame and anyone can do that...

10