The most immature reason you've ghosted someone?

What's the most petty, immature reason you've ever ghosted someone?

I'll start. There was a girl named Jennifer I met on tinder and we started messaging. She was kind of cute, lived like 30 miles away. We started snapchatting, and she would send me these video messages. Like 10 messages in a row, talking about how kids from upstairs ding dong ditched her doorbell, etc. At first it was entertaining, but then I got kind of tired of it over the next week or so, started wondering how much of my high speed data she was eating up, and just removed her from my snapchat friend's list without a word. She sent a few more video chats, but then apparently noticed she couldn't send me text and stopped.

Your turn! Confess!

11