Should I stay or leave?

I have a girlfriend who takes powerful antidepression medicine which makes her have absolutely no sexual feelings and it's been around six months scinse the last time we had sex and Everytime I ask her she gets disturbed and feels bad that she can't do it and I am really getting tired but I can't tell her. Can anybody help me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I take a heavy antipsychotic, anti depressant, anti anxiety and a mood stabalizer... i still have sex with my boyfriend regularly.. so she might just be avoiding it... cause there is no
    "I cant" not for six full months

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • She says that the medicine is making her have no feeling toward sex and I can see it cause I try so hard but she doesn't get turned on at all

• Im not sure what medicne she is on... but it just decreases sex drive not stop it completley

Most Helpful Guy

• If you seriously can't live without having sex.
    You should honestly be straight with her even though it isn't her fault it isn't yours either and with no sexual release you are just going to get more frustrated.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• It's tough man. But if she's truly not doing it for you anymore you might have to break the news with her. But I'd try to make sure she doesn't think sex is the reason why your leaving, unless there are other reasons as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you know the reason why she takes medecine?
    Then, it depends on how much you love her. If you truly love her, stay and maybe you'll be her treatment, her savior.
    If you do not have strong feelings, leave but do not return. Your leaving may cause her huge damages.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes