When guys get rejected, how do they know what to fix?

Girls rarely tell the guy why their rejecting him or they lie to seem nice, but how do I know how to get better or what's wrong with me if they don't give me a clue what I'm doing wrong?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing wrong with you or ath to "fix".. she just doesn't like you and you can't force it. Someone else will like u. It's a matter of preferences

• Yea but I need to fix the issue so maybe I have better luck with the next girl

• Well you can never be sure, unless you know the girl and she shows some kind of interest. But it's impossible to know with strangers.

• So do you recommend ever risking rejection? I understand girls can wait around for a guy to ask her out, but the reverse rarely happens

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's a little hint. Just be the BEST possible version of yourself. Eventually it will match what a girl wants. There are some things you simply can't fix and changing yourself to match what different girls want will never work.