What could be the reasons that hide behind white guys generally preferring to date white girls while white girls on the other hand preferring others?

Racist or not racist, this is one weird phenomenon that's going on these days.
For most part white guys only date white girls. Sure some of them date latinas, Asians and you can even see some dating black girls, but for most part they sure prefer white girls.
On the other hand the situation is reversed when you talk about white girls. Despite white guys being the ones that show the most interest in them, they generally prefer dating other races such as black, latinos, mixed guys and sometimes Asians too.
Now it is not wrong as we are all free to date whoever we want but what are the reasons this happens?
You could put it like this: how come white guys don't also prefer other races? or how come white girls don't prefer white guys?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe in race, but it is due to social conditioning. Those conditions in the past get's ingrained into our DNA. According to what my grandma had said, a black man better not look at a white woman or else they will kill you. In fact, she remembered a 17-year-old boy did that and whistled at a 'white' teenage girl about his age. Like catcalling today. She told her father, and the police came and beat him up and had him arrested. He was then charged and was sent to death by electrocution.

That is why. They don't see their ancestors or grandparents being with any other ethnicity of people. So they're less likely to want to date and mate outside of that. A person who is ethnically mixed, are twice as likely to do the same unless they personally aren't attracted to certain people. It's about social conditioning and familial conditioning. This also applies to religion as well. Mostly they got that idea from the Bible where it is often told that your not to mate with foreigners. And that it's a sin to do so and you'll be cursed. At that time in biblical times, yes, most people did. But that was because other cultures, nationality, tribes and pegans/religious people practices witchcraft, prayed to other gods, did demon worship, etc. It's bad enough when we do sin, we pick up demons. But when you mate and have sex with somebody whose done those things, your picking up their demons and transferring your two. Now when you get pregnant, where do you think those demons are also going to go? To the child.

Anyway. Those actions become's genetic traits and get's passed down to our offspring. Now the child conceived and born into the world will have to figure out if they want to live by those same views, or do different if it's personal.

People aren't entitled to whomever they want to date. I just say that they need to have valid reasons why and treat each other right. Which people often don't. It also has to do with stereotypes and the myths besides rumors about certain types of people. It's prejudices being made out as preference. I can tell you now that as a so-called 'black' woman, I am mixed with many different ethnicities that make's me stand out. Nobody wants to be judged by their skin color, physical appearance or physical attributes. But the world does. I don't care about skin color or ethnicity. I care about values and how you treat me and other people. Mind you I don't attract men of my so-called race anyway. I usually attract caucasian, Asian

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow you are making some generalizations about which race dates whom. My question is: who cares? Also, no one has to hide behind anything about which race they prefer, and their preference definitely doesn't make them racist.