Anyone else give up on dating?

Honestly I’m 20 but I give up on dating like I could never date anyone ever again and honestly I don’t think I want to anymore. I’ve dated one guy in the past who I used to really like a lot and would’ve literally done anything for him and I’ve never opened up to anyone like that before but he left. Tbh I don’t think I could ever open up to anyone like that ever again. Plus majority of guys are fuck boys and most of my friends do casual stuff so honestly now I’m fhinking of just doing casual too. Anyone else in the same boat?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup dating is difficult. I have the philosophy set on friendship and locality. After high school and college there are very few things that bring people together in a social environment.

During work and depending on the type of work and how lax it is it you can have a great social interaction or lunch with coworkers.

And then after hours will be whatever you decide to do with it. Such as happy hour with coworkers or working out. Maybe you have a book club or social club or some hobby outside with other people.

And the distance the two people are willing to travel to each other is another important point. You have to be willing and able to meet up to have a good relationship at least in terms of dating. Distance and be a deal breaker because it take too much time to travel back and forth.

Well those are my thoughts. I think yes dating is hard but dating to begin with was never easy. We have a limited amount of time and we cannot spend it with everyone that we think we may like and thus it seems like dating is hopeless because we may never find the one. But if and when you do it will all be worth it, it will take time and a lot of effort and motivation to continue to find that person you love.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• There are other guys like that out there but unfortunately you do end up kissing a few frogs to find them.

And as for casual stuff been there done that, it's not what it's cracked up to be.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE