What does he mean by chill?

I flirt with my coworker and i think he kinda flirts with me. We hang out at work and text outside of work. He messaged me and asked if i wanted to chill with him sometime and i said yes and asked if Friday was good. What does he mean by chill? Is it a date, just hanging out as friends?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A term often used by males to manipulate a female into hanging out with him when his real intention is to have sex with her. Also a code word for sex. Commonly used when a female gives a male her number and when he calls her, asks her to chill with him without knowing much about her yet which shows his true intentions is to really have sex.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Undefined. A chance to see if you guys click. Could be for friendship, could be for sex... anywhere in between.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Can mean anything these days. He can be asking you on a date, maybe he's asking you to just hang out with him, he could also be asking you if you want to get high. Reply with "depends on what you mean by "chill"."

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno what it means to him, but *I* would only use that word to mean "I'm gonna try to bang you".

j/k I wouldn't use that word. I'd just tell you I want to bang you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chill=hangout=something casual = friends prob (unless it escalates which it can)

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like asking for a date

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Like Netflix and chill?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes