Why can't I get wifed?

Literally all my friends are wifed up! Except me like I don't know what's wrong with me? They are pretty don't get me wrong they're beautiful and I'm the only single one tbh it is upsetting and I don't know what to do because I have no one to talk to about it. Let's say if I want to do something and go out they say they can't! I even find myself a decent man! But tbh any guy would treat them good cause they are so damn pretty! Life is unfair

59

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude you're 20 and the fact that they're married already means it's probably gonna end up in a divorce on top of them settling down too fast (most likely because of the fact that they're already married) so they can't travel the world.
    You are in the very beginning of your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I suppose your first problem is that "wifed" isn't a word... Maybe stop focusing on bagging a husband, thats not really the goal. Live your life have fun and if you meet someone on the way than thats great but don't make it your mission... I don't know just my thought