Why can't I get wifed?

Literally all my friends are wifed up! Except me like I don't know what's wrong with me? They are pretty don't get me wrong they're beautiful and I'm the only single one tbh it is upsetting and I don't know what to do because I have no one to talk to about it. Let's say if I want to do something and go out they say they can't! I even find myself a decent man! But tbh any guy would treat them good cause they are so damn pretty! Life is unfair

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude you're 20 and the fact that they're married already means it's probably gonna end up in a divorce on top of them settling down too fast (most likely because of the fact that they're already married) so they can't travel the world.
    You are in the very beginning of your life.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I suppose your first problem is that "wifed" isn't a word... Maybe stop focusing on bagging a husband, thats not really the goal. Live your life have fun and if you meet someone on the way than thats great but don't make it your mission... I don't know just my thought

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• First of all be grateful you have basic food, water and shelter. Look around the world and look at what varying conditions people around the world live in.

Whatever is written for you by god is written for you. If you give off a bad vibe, then that is what you ultimately recieve. As for your situation, just pray to god.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're young. Marriage is turning into a dangerous thing these days, anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you pretty too?

How do you respond when men hit on you?

0|0
    0|0
  • In joy your freedom babe don't rush into it
    Hope all your friends are still together in 5 7 year from now

0|0
    0|0
  • You're right, life is unfair, but don't give up because of that. Work on your deficiencies

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty Haha, chill yours is coming

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, what's the rush?

0|1
    0|0
  • What does wife mean? Like married?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• 'wifed'? ugh... sounds like a prized pig.

0|0
    0|1
  • What?

0|0
    0|0
    • Basically all my friends are very very pretty and any man would treat them right because they are beautiful but me I'm ugly so no guy will treat me good!

• You'll meet the right guy

• You’re only 20, right?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah my friends are same age as me

• Show All
    • Why is that

• Woman are now getting married in their mid-late twenties. Your friends married way too soon..

• Okay...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes