If you're scared of getting hurt dating describe some ways you would put up walls to not let anyone in? What does it take to break them down?

What kind of excuses would you make?

212

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't make excuses I just say no, if she persists I just say I like my life the way it is. I don't own any woman anything period. They don't get to demand anything from me what so ever.

• This guy basically said he wanted ro go back to his old life of focusing on himself, his kids and work ans that he doesn't want a woman in his life. This was when everything was going great.

• That's a little different to some degree, he's involved with you , I'm talking about a situation where a woman is hitting on me trying to pick me up etc. I had a girl in a tire shop bother me when ever I came in, she hit on me all the time, even acted like she was going to cry after I kept ignoring her. If she would have gotten worse I'd have complained to her boss even took video. I don't need to put up with that shit. There is 0 excuse when there are men all over the place who would love to go out with her. I'm there for tires, and she better act like a professional.

Most Helpful Girl

• Walls should not be broken, they should be respected. I problem is modern dating period. My standards is not the standards of the world. My personality is hard to get to know as is. Who I am as a person seems to not be the desires for more men if they can't compromise your faith, beliefs and values. People don't respect relationships hardly anymore. If anything, I'm not scared to get 'hurt' per se. But scared to 'die' over something that could have been avoided. All that stress is not good for my health. I don't need another headache.