Guys, does it annoy you if a girl says she misses you? Let’s say a couple times a week?

Do you see this as a positive or negative thing?
  • Yes it annoys me when a girl says she misses me
  • No it doesn’t annoy me, it shows she cares

216

Most Helpful Guy

• I only see it acceptable if we are far apart in different locations and won't see each other face to face for a while (strong relationship connection is required). But if its like a day or two apart then ya it is annoying.

• So, I'm a little curious. Do you feel like these are hard and fast rules? For example, if you are living with the girl and you're apart for a couple of days, would you find it acceptable?

• Living together makes the situation a little different, having a kid together makes the situation more acceptable. If she says she misses him and then continues on with the conversation that is fine. But if she says i miss you and carries the conversation around that theme then it becomes annoying and clingy. Nothing wrong with saying i miss you but its hard to say it without being clingy or dependent

• Exactly :/ okay thank you