Guys, does it annoy you if a girl says she misses you? Let’s say a couple times a week?

Do you see this as a positive or negative thing?
  • Yes it annoys me when a girl says she misses me
    Vote A
  • No it doesn’t annoy me, it shows she cares
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I only see it acceptable if we are far apart in different locations and won't see each other face to face for a while (strong relationship connection is required). But if its like a day or two apart then ya it is annoying.

1|0
    0|0
    • So, I'm a little curious. Do you feel like these are hard and fast rules? For example, if you are living with the girl and you're apart for a couple of days, would you find it acceptable?

• Living together makes the situation a little different, having a kid together makes the situation more acceptable. If she says she misses him and then continues on with the conversation that is fine. But if she says i miss you and carries the conversation around that theme then it becomes annoying and clingy. Nothing wrong with saying i miss you but its hard to say it without being clingy or dependent

• Exactly :/ okay thank you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I get that I'm the exception. Let me explain. This also is a conditional thing. If my first girlfriend had said this I'd have been okay with it. We had a long distance relationship and I missed her a lot. It was comforting knowing she still loved and cared about me despite the distance... But then... my second girlfriend.

So my second girlfriend... don't get me wrong she was great, she's an amazing person. But, despite living about 15 minutes away we could rarely see each other due to complications with my family. We tried to make it work and we still got to see each other like three times a week, for a while it was four. And she told me she missed me a lot. The thing was (and I know this wasn't intentional on her part) it felt like she was guilt tripping me for not making a greater effort to see her. There was nothing I could do but I could never give an answer. I didn't miss her. it meant so much getting to see her so often when I barely talk to or get to see ANY of my close friends more than once a week. I couldn't be honest with her without hurting her because I didn't miss her. But she made me feel guilty because of how much she missed me. That's why I don't like girls telling me they miss me. In some instances it's okay, but don't just say it all the time. It can be awesome when you don't actually get to see each other that often but it just makes me feel like a bad boyfriend otherwise.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted no. But that's for a long term relationship... if you're barely dating then you'll come off as crazy overly attached and he'll probably leave you

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'd ever get annoyed by that.
    But I don't currently have a girl who missed me when I'm gone... that I'm aware of, anyways.
    I can't imagine who'd get annoyed by compliments.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Negative. I will think she loves me and she should just have a clarity.

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is the only one that says that about me and it makes me feel good

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it rather !! it shows she is thinking about u and likes u.

1|0
    0|0
  • i miss all the ladies all girl on here are great people

1|0
    0|0
  • I thinks its because she has feelings for the guy

1|0
    0|0
  • It shows she cares and love me it s rather sweet

1|0
    0|0
    • I feel so needy when I say it to the guy I’m seeing. I feel weak

• I love exactly when the girl is doin that my last girlfriend did it i love when she always needs me and loves me , always higs me cuddle with me etc

• It's actually a turn on rather than a turn off

1|0
    0|0
  • No I think it is sweet

1|0
    0|0
  • Positive i love it when someone says they miss me

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it annoys me when a girl says she misses me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it's fine!

1|0
    0|0
  • whats it mean when she says she does?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Only if long Distance and been together for a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • It might get annoying even it is sweet at first.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes