Is there a a certain type of girl or guy you fall for look and personality-wise?

I have only two type of guys that I fall for look wise Is there a a certain type of girl or guy you fall for  look and personality-wise ?Is there a a certain type of girl or guy you fall for look and personality-wise?

1421

Most Helpful Guy

• What exactly are those "types" in the pics? Are they called Unkempt biker guy & unkempt suit guy? Please elaborate.

I like intelligent, classy women. Generally slim or athletic. And European women, who are usually all of those things! So hot!