Is there a a certain type of girl or guy you fall for look and personality-wise?

I have only two type of guys that I fall for look wise Is there a a certain type of girl or guy you fall for  look and personality-wise ?Is there a a certain type of girl or guy you fall for look and personality-wise?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• What exactly are those "types" in the pics? Are they called Unkempt biker guy & unkempt suit guy? Please elaborate.

I like intelligent, classy women. Generally slim or athletic. And European women, who are usually all of those things! So hot!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I would say the pretty/gorgeous girl who doesn’t have ego, who knows how to be silly and wild, isn’t afraid to sing her heart out when her favorite song comes on in the club, doesn’t have to be the loudest person in the room but not afraid to speak up if they have to, who has a gentle soul and heart😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks, to me, don't matter as much. It never hurts but it's not a big deal. Personality on the other hand, that is very important.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ineed to feel free to be myself with them, with out fear of being rejected for who I am at my core. Even when I know I messed up you know that they will understand and forgive me

• Show All
    • *shrug* It's apparently one of my talents. To be honest with you, I don't understand why people think I'm sweet, but thank you for the compliment

• Hahah yeah you really do seem like sweet heart

• Personality wise; not be one of those girls who say “I don’t mind” to everything. Be decisive and take part.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks: Very tall and fat yet curvy, with well shaped arms and legs, good complexion and nice hair. Added attractiveness points for high contrast skin/hair color (ex. super pale with black hair, or dark skin with light hair), amputations, scars, large breasts, and high physical strength.

Personality: Nerdy, silly yet reserved, gentle, strong, open-minded, rational, adventurous, smart, outgoing and friendly, empathetic

0|0
    0|0
  • Good taste.

Me? I seem to really be into nice girls.

1|0
    0|1
  • Girls like these 😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks: I don't know why but I have a thing for natural red hair
    Personality: well, I like nerdy girls (in a certain range)

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks... Light colored hair, big eyes, healthy.
    Personality: A girl that can make me laugh and feel happy whenever I talk to her. Caring, kinda, yet having the ability to assert her opinion at times.

0|0
    0|0
  • The type of girls you see at Hot Topic and Spencer gifts. Funny cause they seem to fall for me too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ill fall in love with a girl who can make me cry and feel happy afterwards.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vampire Diaries lover 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Shut up LOL! :D I love the originals now, I'm happy Vampire diaries is over... hmmm you must watch the show :)

• Used to. Lost interest. The series kept on dragging - dead>reborn>dead again>dopplegangers 😂 pretty messed up.

• Yeah I see what you're saying was tired of that as well.

• Yes i like a strong woman and eyes always gets me

1|0
    0|0
  • Submissive girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes indeed

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol. Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • somewhat zany

0|0
    0|0
  • Sincere n hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but it’s hard to narrow it down, just something that usually catches my attention

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, there is

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I think I tend to like... quieter guys. Not shy guys, but ones who are just more mellow. I like men who are passionate about their interests, somewhat nerdy, discerning. I have always been drawn to emotionally stable men. As for physical, I don't have a set type. I have a preference for darker hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, by looks I like the tall pale guys.
    By personality I like the mysterious confident relaxed type.

1|0
    0|0
  • Klaus. Nice. :P

I don't think I really have a preference look wise. Personality, someone funny, caring, loyal, smart.

1|1
    0|0
  • Look: dark hair, healthy, usually dark eyes, good smiles, not too tall, good eyes, short hair
    Personality: smart, witty, considerate, sweet, comfortable, nervous, silly, nice, quiet, shy, nerdy, loving, insensitive humor at times, athletic to a point

1|0
    0|0
  • Broken, damaged, crazy, sexy, goooorgeous smile, cheeky eyes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Personality-wise, I don't know. Look-wise.. dark hair, dark eyes, sharp jawline, tall, and full lips <3

1|0
    0|0
    • do you not like a guy like me fair hair bright blue eyes 5foot 8inch tall broad shoulders and from scotland you can win me in a raffle x

• I’m not sure really. Honestly I’ve fallen for different kinds.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality-wise: smart, ambitious and goofy
    Looks-wise: clean cut, medium height and kind eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • yes longish hair blue to hazel eyes and dimples
    good sense of humor and no a cocky person

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that zac efton

1|0
    0|0
  • sporty guys, jocks

1|0
    0|0
  • Tom Holland, Grant Gustin, and Adam Driver are my type of guys

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeeaaahhhhhhhhh, Lol, who doesn’t? Personally? I’m attracted to black hair and either islander features or guys of Asian decent... though, if he has a cute British accent and cool blonde hair, that’s pretty attractive too... I tend to lean towards the creative film guys... the ones who study it in college and hope to pursue it in the future... especially if he is witty and enjoys nerdy things like Star Wars and books... and, most importantly, he has to be honest. I can’t stand liars.

1|0
    0|0
  • I fall for smart guys.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes