Trouble with girls?

The other day at the new year party we had all the guys were being rude, slapping girls ass’s and doing other rude things to girls. I was sitting on a couch by this girl and my buddies were trying to get me to put my arm around her. I didn’t because to me that’s just rude. Is it weird that I don’t do this and everyone else does to get girls. Do girls like this?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally would think I would be harassed if i experienced this. I personally hat men who just think they can touch me without my permission. I enjoy just talking to guys first. A lot of men are rude to me and its not fun. If a guy is being rude to me by touching me, I will personally slap that person in the face and leave.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not about what the girls think of it, its about what makes you feel confortable with youraelf.

Although this rule doesn't apply when you actually harass girls. No matter if some girls like it, you are breaking in a girls privacy and comfortzones. Thats just wrong.