Is this a rejection? I'm not sure?

Last Thursday I messaged a girl I like and told her I had tickets to a show the next day - Friday and asked her if she wanted to come.

She replied saying merry Christmas and happy new year, and that she wished i had told her sooner because she was leaving town Friday morning with her family for an out of town new years celebration, but that it sounded like a lot of fun

I watched her snapchat and it looks like she really did go out of town

she didn't suggest doing something another time or do anything to imply I should ask her out again though

Can't figure out if I should invite her out again or not

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly wouldn’t take that as a rejection. With the fact that she states “wished you had asked sooner” somewhat implies she would have went if you asked her earlier. Not everyone’s the same so my thing is if you really are interested in getting to know his girl.. ask her out again another time and see what she says. Just seemed like this time around you caught her at a bad time. Especially with it being Christmas an all and/or around the holidays.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes ask her out again, because she had plans like you could have had plans it was reverse. To me it looks like she likes you by her actions. So go for it!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• She sounds like a nice person! Unfortunately, that makes it kind of tricky to figure out since she put it so kindly. Typically, when I turn down someone I don't suggest doing anything else. That being said, she genuinely did go out of town, so she may have been waiting for you to make the next move. Try asking her to something else. If she turns you down again, then she isn't interested. I hope everything goes well for you!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Ask her again and give her ample time to plan it out. If she's got plans again then ask her when its good for her. I think by that point it's pretty clear if she wants to go out with you or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm that really is a toughy!

Maybe give it a little bit and try again

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes