Is this a rejection? I'm not sure?

Last Thursday I messaged a girl I like and told her I had tickets to a show the next day - Friday and asked her if she wanted to come.

She replied saying merry Christmas and happy new year, and that she wished i had told her sooner because she was leaving town Friday morning with her family for an out of town new years celebration, but that it sounded like a lot of fun

I watched her snapchat and it looks like she really did go out of town

she didn't suggest doing something another time or do anything to imply I should ask her out again though

Can't figure out if I should invite her out again or not

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly wouldn’t take that as a rejection. With the fact that she states “wished you had asked sooner” somewhat implies she would have went if you asked her earlier. Not everyone’s the same so my thing is if you really are interested in getting to know his girl.. ask her out again another time and see what she says. Just seemed like this time around you caught her at a bad time. Especially with it being Christmas an all and/or around the holidays.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes ask her out again, because she had plans like you could have had plans it was reverse. To me it looks like she likes you by her actions. So go for it!