Girls, Do you prefer younger or older guys?

Would you be open to dating a guy that's older than you, like if you're 19 or 20 and he's in his 30s or 40s? And if you're in your 30's or 40's would you date someone in their 20's?

27

Most Helpful Girl

• I think "more" females prefer older men since men mature slower than females (it's a fact). But there areeeee women out there who prefer younger men, possibly the feeling of domination or actual true love & tired of older men taking advantage of them? Personally I prefer older men because they've gone through life more than me and can appreciate a good woman and we can relate to so many things and responsibilities isn't just another harsh word 😂

• I completely agree with you. Men seem to not have the responsibility of maturing until later in life. And even then it's questionable. Lol