Dating an older man?

Anonymous
So just recently I met this guy who is 6 years older (30) and I am only 24. We met eachother on a dating app, exchanged numbers and hit off well. We've been on 2 dates in a month now and I definitely had a good time. But because of the age difference, I am at the stage in my life where I just started my career and I am exploring things while he is already on a serious path and is well established, he owns his business. Until we went on the second date and maybe even a week after that he would initiate conversations with me, call me to know how my day went, if I have eaten. We had an intense make out after our second date and it was almost 1 am by the time we decided to get home and he came all the way to my place to drop me home which no one had ever done for me! During our dates we have even had conversations about how he isn't looking for marriage or a very serious relationship at this point of his life because of his career. Now it's been 3 weeks and he doesn't call/text much since he just started working on a project. He always replies to my messages but it's not like the first 2-3 weeks where he would initiate them. When recently I told him about how we have not spoken to eachother for a long time, he said he's been stressed and busy due to work and that he'll call me soon! My friends have asked me give up on him and have even started setting me up on blind dates, but I am not sure what to do and how to go about this. Please help?
Dating an older man?
Add Opinion