How to perfect Valentines Day?

I have a plan. A girl I like, likes me too. We're in the middle of friends and talking, its confusing at times. With the help of my best friend, she helped me develop a plan to get closer to a relationship and to actually know my place with her.

Soooooo... We spilled our feelings for each other a week after Thanksgiving, aka a month ago. It was confusing and weird cause she's like Narnia deep in the closet and I'm a beautiful rainbow in the sky. The plan is to keep progressing with her and in around a month on Valentines Day, I'll bring her a box of chocolates and maybe a little stuffed animal.

Anything i should do more? Or a different way? I actually want this girl and i'm overwriting my reputation as the basic player. hELp?

11