Bestfriend and I started dating an my parents dont know im bi?

My parents dont even know im bi first of all and now I'm dating my bestfriend WHAT AND HOW DO I TELL THEM?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• parents r pretty chill nowdays ur probably expecting a omg wtf goto ur room u can't be that or something but they will be probably just say great for u do u want to tall about it were here if u ever want to talk about sex

Most Helpful Girl

• You don’t have to come out to them in order to say you’re in a relationship with your friend, unfortunately many parents see coming out as asking for their permission to be lgbtq, in a way. Which isn’t the purpose. Best way? Tell them you’re going on a date soon. When they ask with who, say it’s a surprise until the date or tell them then. If you do want to come out to them formally, you can either just drop the bomb “hey I’m bi” and walk out (this is good if your parents won’t have a heart to heart bc they can’t interrupt you!) or sit them down and tell them you’re bisexual and answer questions they ask (or don’t if they get intrusive).