What is up with women pretending like they are interested in you but never giving you a chance then getting PISSED when you go after another woman?

This has happened to me like 10 times. I will be talking to a girl for weeks and get the friend zone vibe and blown off for dates then I go after another girl and they get upset

13

Most Helpful Girl

• they are trying to play hard to get you know.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Straight up asking them if they are interested in dating you or not, if they say no, move on to the next one.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I do and usually they don't say no, they give a vague answer that makes me think it's a definite possibility. They say something like "I want to get to know you better before that" or some shit like that

• You straight up tell them you are interested in them and getting to know them and if they blow you off a date you simply just go find another girl. Whether or not they get upset shouldn't be your problem.