Proposal advice?

This girl in my college is really very pretty and I just cannot take my eyes of her whenever she pass by... we do talk on social media but I want to ask her to be my girlfriend... how should I approach her

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her on a date first. If you have strong feelings already, she’ll probably start caring for you quickly. I know of men who tell women straightaway that she’s their wife. Eventually they do get married. So it’s not weird that you already want her as your girlfriend. It just might frighten her if there’s no getting to know you period.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How to start the talk she doesn't speak much.. and there it's all getting halted

• What kind of stuff does she post on social media? Vacation photos? Celebrity news? Food? Pets? Engage her interests without being too obvious about having looked at her online profile.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go personally not on message and be urself. Well do she know u if not u have very less chance

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• You should ask her to meet up. Have fun and watch movies etc. Then start talking about you and her and when it feels right; ask her.

0|1
    0|0
  • YOu can't ask her straight away, ask her for a coffee or something first.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Walk up to her and tell her you like her anf invite her for coffee or something

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes