Would you date an arab?

Let me clear up some confusion. People think arabs are of one color and that is simply not true. Arabs can be white, black, mixed. That being said, white skinned arabs usually look very similar to Caucasian Europeans. Also, not all arabs are muslim. Would you date an arab?
  • Yes I would
    Vote A
  • No I wouldn't
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My experience with Arab men is that they have been coddled their entire lives and so make fairly useless partners. As I am not interested in being someoneโ€™s mommy, this is not an experience that I would like to repeat.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see the problem with it. A woman is a woman, regardless of where she's from. Women are uniquely beautiful, dependent on their race, culture, and of course, inherited genes. I love Arab women and have been attracted to plenty.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• I wouldn't, the culture is way too different.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I love a person doesn't anything matter. You don't choose who you Will fall inlove with.

0|2
    0|0
    • But many girls hate Arab and some of them hate Egyptian although he may be Christian and honestly

• If he wasn't of a different religion then me - sure...

0|0
    0|0
  • If he was a Christian yes. Because I basically wouldn't date outside my religion

0|1
    0|0
  • Weโ€™d be to different with a whole different lifestyle n cultures sorry not sorry but nah no way

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try if I found someone, but I think there would be too many differences

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if he wasnโ€™t a muslim, sure

2|0
    0|0
  • Are u Arab?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. Too many differences.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm maybe I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a Palestinian refugee who had grown up in Lebanon. I dated an Arab Christian.

There was a certain amount of culture clash that made both very hard relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope you're NOT mixing them up with persians... you sound ignorant :P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Mashallah Arab women age like poop. White skinned Arabs sound hot though

0|2
    1|2
  • Doesn't matter to me, so long as she and I had chemistry, could find common ground, had shared interests, and everything else that makes a relationship work. Then sure, I don't see any reason why not to.

People really need to stop focusing on what is different about each other and start finding the common good in each other. Make friends, be kind, be nice. All that sort of thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea why not! If she's open minded cultured regardless if Muslim or Christian! and know what she wants from this life... I'll say yes ๐Ÿ’ช

0|0
    0|0
  • Only an atheist or Christian (if they weren't super religious).

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, for some reason Lebanese women are crazy about me

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

1|0
    0|1
  • If they're muslim, no, otherwise sure

0|0
    0|0
  • it's haram to date any other heathens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm. Lol. Nope. It's too far away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, i'm Lebanese :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The women Are stubborn and can never be satisfied