Is it weird that I’m sad and depressed that my baby daddy and future husband won’t be Al Pacino 🤧?

babygloss
Of course I’m kinda being sarcastic, but low key not. WHY COULDN’T I BE BORN in the 40s , marry him and have his children. 🤧 if you find his doppelgänger hit me up. Hahaha this is all jokes, but I low key cry myself to sleep every night knowing I’ll never be able to marry him.
is it weird that I’m sad and depressed that my baby daddy and future husband won’t be Al Pacino 🤧?
is it weird that I’m sad and depressed that my baby daddy and future husband won’t be Al Pacino 🤧?
Is it weird that I’m sad and depressed that my baby daddy and future husband won’t be Al Pacino 🤧?
Add Opinion