Is it weird that I’m sad and depressed that my baby daddy and future husband won’t be Al Pacino 🤧?

Of course I’m kinda being sarcastic, but low key not. WHY COULDN’T I BE BORN in the 40s , marry him and have his children. 🤧 if you find his doppelgänger hit me up. Hahaha this is all jokes, but I low key cry myself to sleep every night knowing I’ll never be able to marry him.is it weird that I’m sad and depressed that my baby daddy and future husband won’t be Al Pacino 🤧?is it weird that I’m sad and depressed that my baby daddy and future husband won’t be Al Pacino 🤧?is it weird that I’m sad and depressed that my baby daddy and future husband won’t be Al Pacino 🤧?is it weird that I’m sad and depressed that my baby daddy and future husband won’t be Al Pacino 🤧?is it weird that I’m sad and depressed that my baby daddy and future husband won’t be Al Pacino 🤧?is it weird that I’m sad and depressed that my baby daddy and future husband won’t be Al Pacino 🤧?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• According to the theory of the multiverse there are an infinite number of universes where you're both together and happily married.

I don't know if it's true or not but if you're ever feeling down you can be comforted by the fact that somewhere in a galaxy far away he is all yours.

0|1
    0|0
    • That does not comfort me 😂 thank you tho I’ll just stick to my imagination while I fall asleep 🤫

• I can relate, I used to feel the same way about Alicia Keys and Jessica Alba.

• If I ever find one of their doppelgängers I’ll hit you up

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Aha. Not strange.. or weird. Just fascinated with him... its a crush. Its kinds cool. Hopefully you'll meet someone who comes close. Just be willing to compromise!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I’ve had a crush on him like since I was 9 cause I grew up watching his movies cause my dad loves him & I’m just depressed that I’ll never marry him or have children with the young al Pacino. & oh no there can’t be compromise i shall stay single since I’ll never be with young al Pacino 🤧

• Show All
    • I don’t think so

• Of course! **winks**

• Take him to a hypnotist nd brainwash him, u won't get Al Pacino, but u csn turn ur guy into another Al Pacino

If u want u can do minor tune ups too

0|0
    0|0
  • Well he was quite a hot guy in his prime. Wish I could look like him, I wouldn't have to complain about being single.

0|0
    0|0
    • True he was so so beautiful 🤧 pretty sure you’re handsome also ! Don’t worry :)

• Aaaww 😥 It's not weird at all.
    Do you need a hug?

1|0
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂
      Yes I need one from al Pacino 🤧

• Show All
    • Like a stuffed toy to cuddle with!

• Omg that’s so cute I’d die nothing’s better than the real in flesh young al Pacino someone needs to get on that time traveling shit asap

• Very weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know someone who look exactly like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll 3D print him and get you one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you might marry one of his sons or grandsons or perhaps great grandsons. It's never too late.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm strange

0|0
    0|0
    • Is it? Is it really strange? I mean have you seen this gorgeous man in his prime? I don’t think it’s that strange.

• Show All
    • lol, your crazy but cool :)

• 🤫🤭☺️

• Don't worry..!
    You will find a better man...(if one exists!)

0|0
    0|0
    • Will I though, will I? 🤔

• Show All
    • Hopefully Jesus comes through for your girl and brings her an al Pacino look a like with great values AND INTERESTED IN ME hahahaha ;) !

• Yeah!
      Jesus should stop producing just normal kods... there needs to be a new product in the market...
      May be "Al Pacino"!

What Girls Said 2

• he had twins with Beverly D’Angelo not very long ago. I’m sure he can still have children.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay then.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes