Is it weird that I’m sad and depressed that my baby daddy and future husband won’t be Al Pacino 🤧?

Of course I’m kinda being sarcastic, but low key not. WHY COULDN’T I BE BORN in the 40s , marry him and have his children. 🤧 if you find his doppelgänger hit me up. Hahaha this is all jokes, but I low key cry myself to sleep every night knowing I’ll never be able to marry him.is it weird that I’m sad and depressed that my baby daddy and future husband won’t be Al Pacino 🤧?is it weird that I’m sad and depressed that my baby daddy and future husband won’t be Al Pacino 🤧?is it weird that I’m sad and depressed that my baby daddy and future husband won’t be Al Pacino 🤧?is it weird that I’m sad and depressed that my baby daddy and future husband won’t be Al Pacino 🤧?is it weird that I’m sad and depressed that my baby daddy and future husband won’t be Al Pacino 🤧?is it weird that I’m sad and depressed that my baby daddy and future husband won’t be Al Pacino 🤧?

311

Most Helpful Guy

• According to the theory of the multiverse there are an infinite number of universes where you're both together and happily married.

I don't know if it's true or not but if you're ever feeling down you can be comforted by the fact that somewhere in a galaxy far away he is all yours.

• That does not comfort me 😂 thank you tho I’ll just stick to my imagination while I fall asleep 🤫

• I can relate, I used to feel the same way about Alicia Keys and Jessica Alba.

• If I ever find one of their doppelgängers I’ll hit you up

Most Helpful Girl