So what does it mean if a guy says this to you?

This guy said he wants to have sex with me and everything and I pursued him the other day on him about it. Because I want to obviously do it with him as well. Anyways I noticed he kinda been ignoring me so he said this to me after I asked him about it Listen I work a lot you live far away and expect me to come pick you up and all that. Then it's gonna be in my time. If you don't like that I don't really give a fuck. It's that simple. And you trying to attack my pride is futile I don't have any emotional attachment to you your insults nothing to me. So yea lol this guy confuses me because the other day he was saying he wants to do that and that to me. Plus the day when he said that he said he was cranky right now. So I don't know.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him to go and do one.. he's not worth your time or effort if he's going to talk to you like that. Sex is an intimate think between 2 people and shouldn't be treated with so much disrespect.. It sounds like he just wants a shag and that's it.

• Well we both said we wanna have sex but I never thought he be rude to me

• I guess I should stop being clingy

• Don't change the person you are.. change the person your seeing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever

• Lol ok what’s the point of responding idiot

• lol stfu you could have reiterated what you wanna say just not whatever

• Whatever