So what does it mean if a guy says this to you?

This guy said he wants to have sex with me and everything and I pursued him the other day on him about it. Because I want to obviously do it with him as well. Anyways I noticed he kinda been ignoring me so he said this to me after I asked him about it Listen I work a lot you live far away and expect me to come pick you up and all that. Then it's gonna be in my time. If you don't like that I don't really give a fuck. It's that simple. And you trying to attack my pride is futile I don't have any emotional attachment to you your insults nothing to me. So yea lol this guy confuses me because the other day he was saying he wants to do that and that to me. Plus the day when he said that he said he was cranky right now. So I don't know.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him to go and do one.. he's not worth your time or effort if he's going to talk to you like that. Sex is an intimate think between 2 people and shouldn't be treated with so much disrespect.. It sounds like he just wants a shag and that's it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well we both said we wanna have sex but I never thought he be rude to me

• Show All
    • I guess I should stop being clingy

• Don't change the person you are.. change the person your seeing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol ok what’s the point of responding idiot

• Show All
    • lol stfu you could have reiterated what you wanna say just not whatever

• Whatever

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• He's being a prick. He wants sex but he doesn't want to put in any work to get it. There are plenty of other guys it there who would gladly get with you, and year you better as well

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I know but like last week he was saying he wish we were doing the nasty now he acting all weird like on his time he will do it like ok. Bipolar

• He wants your body and wants to control you, you don't need that. Keep being awesome and let him screw himself

• Thanks

• When he probably asked you and didn't get any positive response he perceived you attacking "his pride". Well he is right that it's gotta be on his time if he is being at your service of picking and dropping. But he's arrogance is not justified if you didn't rub him on the wrong side.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's just being a prick really if he can't be asked to do that then he can fuck off really

1|0
    0|0
  • What would be wrong if he got it on at your place?

But at the end of the day I do agree with what you were told by others it's just not worth it

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I rather his place but my place I could as well but how he being a dick it’s whatever

• He just admired that he don't feel emotionally connected to you and that you are a fuck don't see what else there is to get from this

0|0
    0|0
    • admired that I am a fuck? Lol I didn’t have an issue with just sex from him

• Show All
    • Well if they look at you as a person you could still be respectful to the other

• I’m starting to wonder if he got a new girl or still with his ex even though he said they broke up

• Don't spend your pretty life, time and your intimacy with such people. Respect yourself.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes