My girlfriend says she doesn't care if I'm muscular or not?

I'm not a real muscular guy, I was gonna work out for her, but she said she doesn't care if I'm muscular or not. She finds me attractive anyway, is that normal?

46

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with most comments here. If you want to work out do it because you want to, not because of anybody.

I don't look like a model, I'm a normal looking girl. I have a bit of a muffing top, my ass doesn't look like the ones in porn. Just found out my boyfriend likes "tight asses"...

Well, I looked the exact same when he met me. I love and accept him just the way he is, so I don't think is fair if he expexted me to change when I never asked anything of him. So, if I ever work out to get a tight ass, I will because I want to, not becuase that's what he likes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats a lie to make you feel better, dont fall for it.

• I don't know, she did some real convincing...