Would you date a girl even though she has small boobs?

I have the cup size 75B and the other day a guy told me that no guy would ever date a girl with my bra size. I felt kind of insulted but now I'm curious. Tell me your honest opinion: Would you like to date a girl with my cup size? This is just about physical attributes and I know that it's all about the character but I couldn't help asking this :D Also: what's the ideal bra size in your eyes?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, boob size is of little consequence, compared to the character and personality of the girl. I don't have an ideal bra size. I have never seen boobs I didn't like, and I can't imagine not liking the boobs that a girl I like has. That's for real and honest. If you like the girl, the body isn't just acceptable, it looks good and feels great. It's not like a having a rhino or an kangaroo. Women are all similar, and have great bodies, and the best body belongs to the one you love, because she loves you back, and she shares her body with you.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Smaller boobs are aesthetically pleasing and less sagging when you're older so be happy with your small breasts. believe me I have big ones like DD-E cups or so and I would kill to have perky D cups or so just something smaller than really big ones. they're pointless honestly and we all age one day and you'll have the advantage of no apparent sagging and look younger for longer. plus the guy that said you won't find anyone to like your small breasts is dumb asf , he's just trying to be an asshole and plenty of guys , honestly more than you can think of , prefer small boobs. so love your body the way it is.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 51

• Hard to say... I'll need a picture to tell for certain

Lol yes of course most men would be completely fine dating a woman with B cups. That's just a really important issue to him apparently. We all have our deal breakers, some though are incredibly superficial apparently...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a lot of girls actually worry about their boobs more than any other guy ever has they normally mean the same I remember liking them a bit bigger and ended up with someone who had GG far too big! Bs are fine and had many happy ones I probably say C is my favourite

0|0
    0|0
  • I really dont care for physical attractiveness im more about character and actions i am ugly myself so i can't judge lol and honestly i dont know much about cup size to care. Sometimes guys can be more interested in other things like hipps or anything else

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer small to big. But, I haven't heard of 75B.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sorry I'm from Germany which means that here we have other sizes. In the US it would be 34A

• Ahhh... ok. Gotcha. Makes sense now.

• Ohhh pleas stop thinking like that

Its doesn't meter for all men
    Maybe he wasn't on his normal mood

Its normal to have a small bobs this is your speciality

So many of my friends they love small bobs

Stay happy

0|0
    0|0
  • The ideal bra size is the one that works with your body so yeah I would date girls with smaller boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do prefer big boobs, but I just like boobs in general.

My rule of thumb is as long as your chest is bigger than mine we are good. So yes a B cup size I would date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about that. Women care more about that than men do. I love big boobs, but I don't think any less of small ones any less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small boobs or big boobs it doesn’t matter to me personally personality is the most important feature

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally I prefer small boobs. Take no notice of what that guy said.
    You’re fine.
    Have confidence in yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • Sry, i had to laugh when i read that because the first point is that your size isn't that small... and i prefer smaller boobs, so the opposite as you said

0|0
    0|0
  • Im totally fine with that size, my ex had that size and I was very happy with her body in all ways

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them. The older women get... the more they drop... unless they were small to start off with.

0|0
    1|0
  • I would prefer to be with a girl with A or B breasts. Any bigger than a C and I probably wouldn't date her though. I like smaller breasts better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs aren't everything, big ones are nice but not necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not what is on the out side it's what on the inside that counts.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would date a girl with small boobs... i actually prefer small boobs... big boob thing is overrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that doesn't matter, what matters if we get along together

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs are heavenly things xD.. but for I'll date someone if I find it cute regardless what boobs she has... Face all that matter for me xD

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't care about breast size. Small breasts don't age that fast too, which is a high plus for me

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't mind honestly, to me boobs is less about being physically appealing as it is about child hood and child bearing

0|0
    0|0
  • That's bullshit crap girl , most guys wouldn't mind it

1|0
    0|0
  • Not concerned about boob size. People make way too much of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I definitely would, I don't have an ideal bra size

0|0
    0|0
  • He is a moron some guys prefer small boobs and im one of them

0|0
    0|0
  • 75B is very small.. it shouldn't matter the size of the boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Tits are for kids. Men know the downstairs is where the action is at.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would date a girl with small boobs. Size is not that important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I don’t actually like it when they’re big, I’d rather them be small.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my preference, but wouldn't be a dealbreaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• You will have no problem finding a guy. Take it from a flattie who has been with her guy for over a year.

1|0
    0|0
  • 75? Really?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf is 75B

1|0
    0|0
  • Dude I'd swap mine for literally ANYONE elses. I have two different sizes, and they haven't developed correctly, so I need to fix them with surgery. But, don't worry, yours are fine and PLENTY of guys love your size and smaller!

0|0
    0|0
  • Heads up, I'm barely a 70B and I still have a boyfriend, so ignore anyone who says that you won't find anyone based on your chest size. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m a 32B and I’m dating someone right now, he doesn’t mind at all... In fact he really likes my boobs!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes