Would you date a girl even though she has small boobs?

I have the cup size 75B and the other day a guy told me that no guy would ever date a girl with my bra size. I felt kind of insulted but now I'm curious. Tell me your honest opinion: Would you like to date a girl with my cup size? This is just about physical attributes and I know that it's all about the character but I couldn't help asking this :D Also: what's the ideal bra size in your eyes?

752

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, boob size is of little consequence, compared to the character and personality of the girl. I don't have an ideal bra size. I have never seen boobs I didn't like, and I can't imagine not liking the boobs that a girl I like has. That's for real and honest. If you like the girl, the body isn't just acceptable, it looks good and feels great. It's not like a having a rhino or an kangaroo. Women are all similar, and have great bodies, and the best body belongs to the one you love, because she loves you back, and she shares her body with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Smaller boobs are aesthetically pleasing and less sagging when you're older so be happy with your small breasts. believe me I have big ones like DD-E cups or so and I would kill to have perky D cups or so just something smaller than really big ones. they're pointless honestly and we all age one day and you'll have the advantage of no apparent sagging and look younger for longer. plus the guy that said you won't find anyone to like your small breasts is dumb asf , he's just trying to be an asshole and plenty of guys , honestly more than you can think of , prefer small boobs. so love your body the way it is.