I dont get girls sometimes, its hard to read what they're up to?

The reason Im asking is that its been couple weeks we started seeing each other and she started giving me signals of her attraction (deep eye contact, playful fighting, accidentally touches my hand ) towards me. I didn't make a move because I wasn't sure if she likes me as a friend or more. Since I didn't make a move she acted different ever since and when new years pass by I gave a small gift (scarf) to show Im interested with her. After I gave her the gift she gives me minimal eye contact and talks to me in a group setting, later that day her best friend comes up to me and asking if I like some, I replied no because I dont want my crush learn from her friend rather than me. End of the we were walking together with her friend but they were speaking in their own language, so left them as a pass by they were laughing at me. I want to note that her friend is trying to protect my crush from me.

I dont get girls sometimes, its hard to read what they're up to

12