Any dumpers worry about what their dumpee is doing?

So I was the dumper about 3 months ago. I wanted to stay but felt like I couldn't because we had a lot of issues. It definitely wasn't because I fell out of love. We're still friends on social media. I'll like her posts (not her selfies though) and will look at her her instastory. I admit I was all over her instastory the first month/1.5 months after the breakup, but now I don't look as much. On NYE after midnight I couldn't help it I guess and ended up checking her stuff. I was worried and curious about who she was with, what she was doing, etc. So I looked her instastory from that morning all the way up until that night. I looked at her stuff the day before. I don't I guess it's weird that I'm worried about this kind of stuff still right? Have any other dumpers on here gone through this-still worried about who she is with and what she's doing?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• I left my ex a little over a year ago, and I still like to make sure she's doing alright

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not a doing alright kind of feeling. I'm worried about if she's found someone else or who she's with.

• Show All
    • Well hopefully things will get better for us. Why did you break up if you don't mind me asking?

• I was afraid. Afraid of what I honestly can't say. Maybe it was just having a long relationship with a woman. My mother was never in my life, so maybe that contributes to it. I really don't know.

Recommended myTakes