Cheating or not?

Is kissing cheating?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Any physical acts or emotional feelings to someone else other than who you're with is cheating in my book

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, of course =D. Sometimes in arabic countries relatives and friends kiss cheeks when they meet, but when it's a full scale french kiss = cheating (happened before).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• It is. Reverse the role. If your significant other kissed another man, would you consider it cheating and be upset? More than likely you would, so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless it’s a peck from a family member then yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• In my opinion, kissing is intimate. So intimate, that I fear of kissing a girl and, (if I break up with her later) break her heart. Of course, a peck is cute. On the cheek or forehead is nice, but a smooch on the lips, I think, are for sweethearts.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, only unprotected sex with the same girl more than once counts as cheating.

0|0
    1|0
    • So you do not mind your girl having protected sex once with another guy. Then repeats it with a different guy once.

• Show All
    • I have a feeling you have come up with that argumentt before. Good luck with your life. I hope you have a long and happy relationship!

• I have a feeling you might be possessive. I need no luck as I'm open from day 1 with my partners and they're happy for the honesty.

• Yes it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • You can bet it is

0|0
    0|0
  • It definitely is.

0|0
    0|0