How do boys know when they are in love?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, it when I can't stop thinking about her in more than a sexual way. Maybe that sounds weird, but when I first started dating a girl, when I think about her throughout the day it usually something sexual. But when I find myself just thinking about her and smiling, or something silly she said, or some quirky little habit she has and I sort of laugh to myself. When I suddenly just want to hold her and have it not be sexual.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When sex with that girl is not the only thing on their mind, when they can spend hours talking to her and get jealous from other guys she likes, I guess !! Guys, correct me if I'm wrong.

1|1
    0|0
    • No, that sounds about right. Well done/said. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• It's the feeling I have regularely at the moment when I think of her beautiful face and body, and wish we were together already (crush). I almost can't even think of her in a sexual way. It just feels disrespectful. Don't get me wrong, her whole body is perfect, but it seems rude to think of her sexually. In general, just wishing she was with me

1|0
    0|0
  • How do girls know when they are in love?

It's the same and little different from person to person.

1|0
    0|0
    • Im not sure if every girl is the same but for me , i get butterflies anytime i hear your voice or your name. Im happy 24/7 when im around you , i crave your attention & i always wanna be under you , i get jealous& i text or call u all the time. I cry if we argue & i brag about u all the time

• Its something I don't know hoe to describe it its just that feeling you get deep inside when seeing or talking with the one yiu are in love with it cqnt really be expkqined by words

1|0
    0|0
  • When the first thing we think about in the morning is that girl

1|0
    0|0
  • We get our period.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes