How do boys know when they are in love?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, it when I can't stop thinking about her in more than a sexual way. Maybe that sounds weird, but when I first started dating a girl, when I think about her throughout the day it usually something sexual. But when I find myself just thinking about her and smiling, or something silly she said, or some quirky little habit she has and I sort of laugh to myself. When I suddenly just want to hold her and have it not be sexual.

Most Helpful Girl

• When sex with that girl is not the only thing on their mind, when they can spend hours talking to her and get jealous from other guys she likes, I guess !! Guys, correct me if I'm wrong.

• No, that sounds about right. Well done/said. :)