I don't t know how to feel about this. Should I still make an effort?

So there was this girl I'm talking to which is now two girls. I've been on a couple of dates with girl #1. After our last date she's gotten to be distant, so I decided not to waste any time with her, and found girl #2. Girl #1 has started texting me once every other day or so. The past two days she's texted me twice a day. My feelings aren't building any like this in fact I don't even care to try anymore. I did like her until I felt she's not interested, so I respond to her when she texts me. Now with girl #2 it's basically the same ordeal. I met her on tinder earlier this week, and she had apologized for being slow to respond after we exchanged a few messages, so I told her if it's easier she could just text me and proceeded to give her my number. She texted me, and things got worse. Now she will respond to my messages 2 days after sending it.

How should I take this? I don't think they are interested in me, but for some reason they seem to want to keep in contact. Would you do this with a guy you wanted to be with or are interested in?

01