Left "Stranded"... She Dipped Without Any Notification?

So this girl I hang out with (and hookup with) went to lunch the other day. After we hooked up, did our thing and went our ways. Later that day she asked me to come have some drinks with her. I met up with her and had a good time initially. She then told me that she was going to go another club about 30 miles away and asked me if I could drive her there. Since it was on the home, I agreed.

Later on that night she saw a girl that she was "beefing" it with. She confronted her and after about 30 minutes, she came back to where I was sitting and told that her and the other girl had quashed their differences.

After a little while on chit chatting and a couple of more drinks she told me that she was ready to go and that "she would be right back". She was gone for about an hour and when she came back to me, her mood had changed. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that it was "just drama" involving the girl she had confronted and mutual friends. She then told me that she was ready to go and asked me if I could still drive her to the other club.

After waiting for about an hour like a total dumbass, I decided to head to the parking lot, where lo and behold her car was gone. She left never to return and without giving me any updates. I called her twice but she didn't pick up. Then I sent her two text messages which she eventually opened two hours later but did not respond.

We've hooked up so many times, that we're at the point where I've caught feelings. But what she did was a foul move. I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and tell myself that maybe there was so much drama that she wanted to just call it a night, but the fact that she just left me stranded without even updating me really hurts. I love this girl with all of my heart and I would do anything for her, I love her so much that I'm willing to forgive her (even though she's done other stuff in the past although not as bad as this one).

I don't know what to do. Why would she do this to me?

01