Is it selfish of me to stay with him?

I don't know if I should let him go or keep holding on. I know that when we are on bad term, I miss him and I want him to be a part of my life but when everything's going great, I tend to pull away. He senses that I get distant and confronts me about not being affectionate and acting disinterested.
Our arguments are extremely heated and every time we fight, I'm scared that I'm going to lose him. The last thing I want to do is drag someone through my own mix of emotions. It's just i don't know if I can give him what he wants, he's a very affectionate and cheesy guy and I'm the opposite. I don't enjoy PDA and cheesy comments make me uneasy. He's a great guy but he's always asking for reassurance on my part that I'm still interested and that makes me less attracted to him. He's an amazing guy and when we don't talk I feel myself missing him but when everything is great I don't feel like I'm completely into being in the relationship. Is it selfish of me to stay with him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• yes! heard the phrase absent makes the heart grow fonder that's the what's happening here you miss him when he's not around but you already know he's not the one, what you're actually doing (unconsciously be it) is stringing him along until someone better comes along as sparks your full interest.
    cut it lose fully and move on is my advice, not fair on him

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow I thought it was just my young girlfriend that does this. She pushes me away then squeezs my heart. Stability scares her and chaos is how she likes to live. Like her you need to make up your mind can't keep it from developing further if you are scared of his commitment to u and you can't reciprocate.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes