What is your type?

what is your type of people you´re looking for to date or just are attracted to? physically and/or inside

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone who is sweet, kind, funny, smart, goofball, Etc. Etc. Cause women with that type of personality make me laugh and smile even when I don't want to and they understand me and we click

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I am insanely selective, even with a not preferable characteristic the idea of a "probable partner" for the girl vanishes forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Intellectual, athletic, adventurous, kind but fair, and passionate/driven tomboys who knows when to be girly and take care of themselves, and when it isn't needed.

0|0
    0|0
  • She should be healthy. Good hygiene, not a cunt. maybe blonde, blue eyes. Or brunette and hazel eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5"9, curvy body (C/D cup breasts and a round ass), long legs, red hair, green eyes, freckles, dimples and a cute smile

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl that's real curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • All women are my type!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a major weakness for cute, shy, and nerdy Asian girls (I’m not exclusively attracted to Asian girls, but I’m *on average* attracted to Asian girls the most).

I just think girls who are cute, shy, and nerdy are so goddamn adorable. I’m shy and nerdy myself, so I like girls who are like me. I like girls who wear glasses and no/very minimal makeup. Simple, down-to-Earth girls are preferable to me. High-maintenance/vain people (both girls and guys) are fucking annoying to me.

Bonus points if she loves neuroscience (my field of study) as much as I do. Girls who love and appreciate science are automatically much more attractive to me.

I work with a girl who checks off pretty much all of my proverbial boxes. I’m seriously thinking of asking her on a date when she gets back from China.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sporty and dominant type of girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes