Guys, am I taking this too far?

I was set up on a blind date with a guy. We got along (at least I thought so). At the end of the night he had a dinner to get to and never asked for my contact info. Does that mean that he isn’t interested? If I asked my friend for his number and texted or called him, would he be freaked out? It’s been 3 days now.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Either you are both too shy or he is too laid back. The easy way would be to ask who set you up on the blind date to get some feedback of their thoughts about you. Good luck

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Apparently he’s never dated before. Although when I saw him, he didn’t seem shy, but who knows. I’m definitely shy though.

• Best ask your friends for feedback good luck