Why would a guy that you just started dating insist on hanging out at night?

He asked me why we couldn’t hang out at night even though I told him Im busy this week. I haven't got much rest at night lately as well so Im really not trying to do too much in the day outside of working until Im rested up. After explaining all of that he asks me, why can’t we hang out at night? When I never said we couldn’t. And he always insists that I should come over and chill, but he doesn't mean anything disrespectful. I dont get it. Another thing is, even though Im an adult, he doesn't understand that I still live at home with my parents and they don’t see me completely as an adult yet and he's 25 and lives alone. Huge difference.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Here's my first guess. There's a quiz online at www.5lovelanguages.com that helps you determine what your "love languages" are. That means what things make you feel loved. One of the love languages is "Quality Time" which means spending time together with your partner. My guess is that he's got a very high score on that and so he wants to spend a lot of time with you (and probably will throughout the relationship).

There's nothing wrong with that, but if it's not something you want to (or can) do, that can be an issue that you'll need to work with him on to find a mutually agreeable resolution.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he wants to fuck you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Have sex or increase intimacy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes