Why would a guy that you just started dating insist on hanging out at night?

He asked me why we couldn’t hang out at night even though I told him Im busy this week. I haven't got much rest at night lately as well so Im really not trying to do too much in the day outside of working until Im rested up. After explaining all of that he asks me, why can’t we hang out at night? When I never said we couldn’t. And he always insists that I should come over and chill, but he doesn't mean anything disrespectful. I dont get it. Another thing is, even though Im an adult, he doesn't understand that I still live at home with my parents and they don’t see me completely as an adult yet and he's 25 and lives alone. Huge difference.

03