Do girls dislike guys that dont have many flaws or need fixing?

Anonymous
I have noticed that a lot of the guys who have obvious flaws such as drinking problem, smoking, anger issues, lack empathy or the such usually have gfs that care about them and stick around despite the guy being pretty much a bad boyfriend material.

yet you see guy who seem to have their life in order and they are great on their on they dont need a girl to help them with anything or fix anything they are just waiting for a girl to join their life , but these guys a lot of times find it tougher getting what they want (unless they are rich) .

So it got me thinking, why girls actively choose the guy who sounds like bad boyfriend material and has obvious annoying flaws that aren't easily fixed if at all.

p. s : this isn't about me iam poor af, and very emoitionally detached and lack the ability to care so yeah...
1
2