Single moms, I was wondering when did you start dating again and did it work out? Guys that have dated single moms, did things work out? If not, why? ?

KK_Ngyn
I am currently a single mom and my boyfriend lives about an hour away. My mom is my only sitter, and my son is three. As of right now I see him once a week for about 2hrs. My mom is strict about me leaving my son home with her as I go out with a “guy”. I know it is not her responsibility whatsoever to watch him, and I should be grateful at all that she does and I am. But she doesn't allow me to let anyone else watch him except her. Because he panics if its not me or my mom. I really like this guy and I have a feeling that because we dont get to see much of each other things aren't going to last. I was just wondering if anyone has been in this situation and has positive or negative outcomes. Im just feeling really down and heartbroken, just need some help.
2
0