Am I being to dramatic about me not seeing the guy I’m dating?

Teahhhhhh
So this guy I’ve been dating for about 4 months everything is going perfect except for the fact he works so much. He doesn’t have any parents in his life so at his young age , 21 he works two jobs back to back. I’m trying my best to be understanding and I’ve talked to him about making more time for me. I seem to not be on his schedule much. On his day off from one job if they call him in he’ll say yes without hesitation. It upsets me because that’ll be my only time to see him. So then I have to wait another week again to see him. I feel bad being like this but it sucks not being able to build our connection more. Whenever I talk things out with him about ending things he gets really upset and says he trying.. sometimes when I’m at work and he’s on his way to work he’ll stop by to give me a kiss.. but it’s like those 10 minutes aren’t cutting it.. what should I do?
1
0