If you cheat on a guy should you confess him that or never tell him?

nanibanani99
I was watching an episode of Sex and the city and Carry told Eydan that she has cheated on him and my mom and sister were talking about it. They said that nobody wants to hear that and if I ever cheat that I shouldn't tell my boyfriend about it because it can't be fixed.. I wouldn't let myself cheat anyway, but I think I wouldn't be able to live with such a thing without confessing about it. I mean.. it wouldn't be a nice relationship for me anyway after that with all that guilt and with breaking that honesty we had... What do you think? Also a question in the question-Should you be apsolutely honest about everything in the relationship. I personally always say to my boyfriend what I am thinking, good or not and I never lie and I don't have any secrets (that he doesn't know about) and yet we are functioning like real perfect.. but yet.. people always say that you should leave some things to yourself. I never understood that.
7
1