What do women mean when they say, "You must be able to keep up with me!"?

MScifiwriter
I've been confused about this for a long time, when I'm on dating sites or apps, about 40% of the girls profile has the line, "You must be able to keep up with me!" Yet I'm not even sure what that means. Only occasionally are their pictures very sporty or athletic, yet they still have that line in them. I even once came across an adventurous girls profile that did actually say, "I won't wait for you, even when we're backpacking, if you aren't ready to go the moment I am, then I'm leaving without you."

That particular profile had a, "HAH hah ha, You're such a SLOW POKE!!" vibe to it. Yet it was still very similar to the others. Yet very strange at the same time.

Am I misinterpreting something here, because I always get a competition vibe from profiles like that. And again these girls with these profiles are only occasionally sporty or adventurous girls. Others are professionals in their field or taking classes or something like that.

Anyway, it's always been confusing to me.
2
3