Been using a girl for sex (and was honest about not wanting anything serious early). Why do I feel guilty?

Anonymous
So there is a girl I occasionally hook up with for the last few months. In the beginning I could tell she really liked me. But I was honest early I didn't want anything serious. Never lead her on to make her think it would be anything more than that. she's from a different country and a different ethnicity. I just don't feel a real relationship would work. I am somewhat attracted to her, but not that attracted to her where I would want her as a steady girlfriend. I do like her personality though.

I do treat her well when we hang out. I pay for her lyft rides, buy her dinner and drinks and do fun stuff (live music, movies). I'm about to move out of town for a few months and would like to hook up with her one last time.

But every time we have sex she always asks "is this all you want?" I tell her that it's part of it but not all of it. I do enjoy talking to her and hanging out.

I know I could talk her into doing it again. Getting laid would calm me down before my big trip. But for some reason I feel guilty about it.
+1 y
I've gotten a lot of negative backlash on this. I expected some of that but being "pig"?

I could have told her all sorts of bullshit about how in love I was, ya de ya just to get her in pants... then I would be dbag. However I DID NOT DO THAT. I was honestly early with this chic.

She could easily tell me she doesn't want to hang out anymore and I would respect that. But she keeps coming back when I ask her.
+1 y
The reverse scenario is when a girl friend-zones a guy. If she tells him early that she's not romantically interested then it's on him to move on or not.

Not like I never spoke up.
6
5