Was married, now separated (soon divorced) but my ex and I are on good terms. Imagine that we matched on a dating app, would this bother you?

CheekyPaws
To explain a bit, my ex and I were in a 15 year relationship, 13 of those years we were married.

Unfortunately, we both grew apart and realised that we had different goals in life and ultimately we weren't making each other happy anymore. So we decided to part ways and ultimately get a divorce once the legal system allows it (we have to wait 2 years from point of separation)

We now live completely separate lives and occasionally catch up as friends (once every 3 to 4 months roughly).

The reason for my question is I'm getting the impression that potential dates don't like my answer when it comes to this subject. So far I've always answered honestly by saying that we separated on good terms, that there is no way that we are getting back together and that we plan to finalise the divorce process as soon as legally possible.

Am I supposed to lie? Does society insist that we have to hate each other, my ex. and I? How else would you suggest that I explain my situation?
Yes! Get over and rid of your ex. already!
Hmm.. As long as you really are over her...
No, that's fine, it's nice to see that you're able to work things out in a civilised manner.
Vote C
Other...
Vote D
GirlGuy
3
3