My friends told my crush I liked him. Is it wrong to stop being friends with them?

Anonymous
This sounds so grade school. We're all 22. I like one of our mutual friends and wanted to date him, but in casual conversation with another male friend I learned he only dates Hispanic/Latina women. I decided not to press the issue but I was little sad about it,. not gonna lie.

One of my friends was talking to me today and she asked me if she could tell him. I said no, I would be embarrased because I already knew the answer. Then she says she may have told him already, but then said she was joking. I don't believe her; she' the type that thinks she's helping when she's not. Then my other friend said she almost told him!

I noticed he' been treating me different lately and ignoring me. I'm pretty sure they did and I'm pissed and embarressed.
2
1