Could it be possible I have found my match even though the timing is less than ideal?

Anonymous
I met a guy recently that I really connected with and have serious feelings for. He's a great person and I've met his family already. We've spoken about serious things like living together and marriage. This hardly ever happens, and I date a lot. He has recently lost his job and this has been a factor that concerns me as I feel he needs to figure himself out now in a new career. I am also living far away, but we have been in discussion about how to work things out in time. I guess I'm wondering if situations can be less than perfect when you find that right one and it will work itself out. Could it be possible I have found my match even though the timing is less than ideal? What is the best way to proceed? Should I make him find himself on his own first?
4
0