My boyfriend put himself in a position that another women was able to give him her number and he took it?

KK_Ngyn
So my boyfriend went with his friend to to hang out. His friend went off and he was sitting at the table eating by himself. This women buys him a drink, and is trying to get him to go talk to her. Eventually she makes her way over to him. When she sent over the drink he was texting me telling me that this was happening then when i responded it took him a good longgg while so i know they were chit chatting it up. he texted me a bit afterwards and said she sat down next to him and he finally told her he was looking for his girlfriend. Maybe about an hour later he post on his snapchat story of him holding her number in his hand on a piece of paper. With a laughing emoji. First of i dont understand why it got to the point that she felt it was okay to give her number because if he left her there that means she had to try to catch up with him to give him that. I know he was trying to be polite but to post the picture of her number on snapchat like 30 minutes later makes me think he's holding on to it. I have huge trust issues due to past relationship and i just think doing that was a careless move. It bothers me that he was able to sit there long enough and conversate with this women long enough that she felt it was okay to give him her number. If it was me, i wouldve said i had a boyfriend and not even taken the number. Much less post it on snapchat for everyone to see including my boyfriend. Am i thinking to much into this? How should i take it?
6
0