1 y

Important. Need help, please.. "Friend-girl" is very confusing and I don't know what to do?

We've been "seeing" each other since August of 2017. We've progressively gotten closer and closer to the point where I regularly converse with her parents when I'm over at her house.

I help with things around her house, like setting up the Christmas tree and decorations in the front yard. Fix printers. Make food. Etc.

We've given each other oral sex and hung out on Christmas day. We've been to 2nd base ~15 times. We go to concerts and holiday events together.

But the confusing part is, she doesn't see us as being together. Today was her first day back to college from break, and I texted her wishing a good first day, and she replied: "thank you, friend". Other things like "we aren't at that level to be kissing secretly at my house" (when we've secretly had sex at her house with both her parents home?)

But other times she'll send me cute things with a kissy emoji and *hinting* things seemingly very comfortably, but when I do anything of the sort it seems that she gets very defensive and uncomfortable.

Help, please. I'm very confused.
Important. Need help, please.. "Friend-girl" is very confusing and I don't know what to do.?
5
3