It it true once your not interested, she is a friend, or not your priority that she will never be anything more?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like people moved on knowing that it may not happen between them. Its up to both parties to realise what they want. If she is not giving the right signals to him, then he will think there's nothing going on. Some guys have other priorities such as family, careers or studies needed to be done. Its not worth for him to put up with so much effort to get with the person when the person clearly doesn’t show any interest return. It works both ways when either the girl or guy show each other their interest then things will change otherwise either parties will just move on with their lives

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• For me if it goes from interested to not interested, she's a friend and nothing more. But if i was not interested was because I wasn't wasn't looking at them as a potential partner, then she could be more than a friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's pretty much true. Never had such a finality to it and that's not always true. There is still the chance that if you show interest after a while then it might be reciprocated.

0|0
    0|0
  • And most likelyhood best case scenario they remain friends and that's it.
    But feelings can change at any given time. So there could be hope for it but when it's really pursue it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, she'll always just be a friend. The texts will die down, very few talks, then eventually everything just shuts down and you don't hear from each other for months or even years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well saying never isn't always accurate, maybe not the priority at the moment

0|2
    0|0
  • It is usually true, but if you changed somehow then they might change their mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much, but never say "never".

0|2
    0|0
  • Time changes everything. Never say never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feel I g can change over time yes but that depends

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t think there are any rules. People can really influence you, if you like them, you know for example if a guy says the rights things, the right way and the right time... friend or not, your panties likely got wet and now he is more than a friend, same vice-versa

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes