It it true once your not interested, she is a friend, or not your priority that she will never be anything more?

• Yes
  • No

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like people moved on knowing that it may not happen between them. Its up to both parties to realise what they want. If she is not giving the right signals to him, then he will think there's nothing going on. Some guys have other priorities such as family, careers or studies needed to be done. Its not worth for him to put up with so much effort to get with the person when the person clearly doesn’t show any interest return. It works both ways when either the girl or guy show each other their interest then things will change otherwise either parties will just move on with their lives