Would you avoid dating if you were unemployed?

• Yes, I avoid dating if I were unemployed.
  • No, I don't avoid.
And why?

526

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most males will say yes and some females will be ok with it becuse If you're a male then you should be able to support yourself first and your partner and that's socially acceptable but for females it's socially acceptable for them to either work or stay at home. this is how most world communities agrees on, not all though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I'd avoid it and work on myself first. I want a quality partner not just a short term thing with someone I'm not compatible with. It's not impossible but I think the chances of finding that where I left be are drastically reduced if you're unemployed.