Would you date a single parent?

• um yeah
  • um nope
  • id only date you dogfish <3
    Vote C

2021

Most Helpful Girl

• Frankly, I wouldn't. I don't like children and I'm not ready for them to be a part of my life. I also don't think I would be a good partner for someone who has children because I wouldn't understand what it's like.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is going to sound mean but nope I would not. First, I’m not taking care of another man’s kid. Second, if he is not paying child support and you get hit by a bus, the court can come around and state that I bounded with the child and then I would have to pay child support for kid that isn’t mine. Sorry ladies but really you have to start thinking and don’t think men will still date after you have kids with another man. Also, multiple baby fathers? One is bad enough but two or more shows you are a bad decision maker. People might think this is selfish but isn’t it selfish to expect another man to pay for your kid?🤔