• um nope
    Vote B
  • id only date you dogfish <3
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Frankly, I wouldn't. I don't like children and I'm not ready for them to be a part of my life. I also don't think I would be a good partner for someone who has children because I wouldn't understand what it's like.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is going to sound mean but nope I would not. First, I’m not taking care of another man’s kid. Second, if he is not paying child support and you get hit by a bus, the court can come around and state that I bounded with the child and then I would have to pay child support for kid that isn’t mine. Sorry ladies but really you have to start thinking and don’t think men will still date after you have kids with another man. Also, multiple baby fathers? One is bad enough but two or more shows you are a bad decision maker. People might think this is selfish but isn’t it selfish to expect another man to pay for your kid?🤔

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Personally no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how his kid and ex act. It's not a goal but I wouldn't ditch a good guy just because he's a parent. He has to be a good one though.

3|0
    0|0
  • Not at the minute, I don't think I'm stable enough to be introduced into a child's life (which is what I'd hope for eventually). In a few years, I'd be cool with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have to say yes because if me and my fiance ever split up id be a single parent

0|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind. It shows he's responsible and probably also good with kids.

Although we wouldn't be able to do as much together if he lives with his child.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don’t think I would. Also I’d date you dogfish even if you have 12 kids.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah
    I currently have a crush on a guy who has a kid
    I would still date him even if he had full custody

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a parent and if my partner and i split i would never date a single parent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. It depends. If they're a really great person I would, though I'd rather date someone who isn't a parent.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was single and had zero kids, never been married before then that's the type of person that I am also looking for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe when I'm older, but not now. I'm too young to be dealing with kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. Until I discover their kid is a demon spawn.

0|0
    0|0
  • So far at my age I think single parent, divorced guys with kids, are the only available option for me cause at my age single guys who had never been married or do not have kids at all, are imposible to find because at my age, guys are eitehr married with families, single parents or divorced with kids, is impossibel to find guys in my age group to be completely unattached of any kind of compromise, so I guess my only choice are singel apretns or divorced with kids, if I ever want to look for a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I did

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|1
    0|0
  • Hope so

0|1
    0|0
  • when im older sure

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're comfortable with it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really young, so no

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Yes 100% & I would go as far as to help support the kids the best I could if needed. Loving them as my own.

0|1
    0|0
  • how old am i how old are the kids how old was she when she had them whats up with the kids father how old is she now how many kids are there how many fathers are there because some of these girls be on some other shit

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope that's not going to happen with me. I'm not even ready to be in any relationships with any girl yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • If the circumstances were right (e. g., someone to babysit the kid (s)), and the kids were not too young, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would and already have.
    For almost a year I had a relationship with a woman, who has a 12 year old boy.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, I would, I don't want kids of my own for specific reasons but I'd be totally fine to be step dad to someone else's.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might. Depends how well her and I get along and if there is actually anything between us.

0|0
    0|0
    • Her having a kid shouldn't make that big of a difference. I'm not in a place where I can help support a child that's not mine however.

• No. I don't want kids. That includes kids that aren't mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't want to raise another man's kids. I want my own.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would because it's like having a kid without going through the puking years

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont really like it. Since its not my child and things like that ya know... it would feel wrong for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would. But not for very long lol. I want a family that's MY family.

0|1
    0|0
  • single parents are often attractive with a greater personality! I would love to date one!

0|0
    0|0
  • Children will make a difference but we would find out after we started if it was good or bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted C and I'm not ashamed.

0|1
    0|0
  • um nope

0|1
    0|1
  • I kinda hope SOMEBODY would ! Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not?